14th Junior Rhythmic Gymnastics Asian Championships, Kazakistanvarsha-upadhye
- The 14th Junior Rhythmic Gymnastics Asian Championships held in Astana, Kazakhstan from 28 April to 01 May 2016.
- 13 nations took part such as Hong Kong; Chinese Taipei; India; Korea; Kyrgyzstan; Japan; Uzbekistan; Kazakhstan, Malaysia, North Korea, Singapore, Mongolia and Thailand.
- Total 44 Gymnasts participated form 13 countries
- Our gymnasts Krisha Chheda, Divya Dave and Ananya Soman were the team members of Indian Team.
- Ms. Sadichha Kulkarni was the coach of the Team.
- And team was headed by Mrs. Varsha M. Upadhye. Also she was a judge for the competition
- Finished with all round 33rd ranking
- Finished with all round 35th ranking
- Finished with all round 38th ranking