8th Senior Rhythmic Gymnastics Asian Championships, Tashkent, Uzbekistanvarsha-upadhye
- The 8th Senior Rhythmic Gymnastics Asian Championships held in Tashkant, Uzbekistan from 8th to 10th May 2016.
- 13 nations took part such as Hong Kong; Chinese Taipei; India; Korea; Kyrgyzstan; Japan; Uzbekistan; Kazakhstan, Malaysia, North Korea, Singapore, Mongolia and Thailand.
- Total 46 Gymnasts participated form 13 countries
- Our gymnasts Aditee Dandekar, Disha Nidre and Radhika Dharap participated in Individual Event.
- Our gymnasts Kshipra Joshi, Aditee Dandekar, Disha Nidre, Janhavi Vartak and Radhika Dharap participated in Group Event.
- Mrs. Sanjivani Purnapatre, Ms. Sadichha Kulkarni and Ms. Akshata Shete were the coach of the Team.
- And team was headed by Mrs. Varsha M. Upadhye. Also she was a judge for the competition
- For the first time ever India participated in the Senior Asian group rhythmic competition at Uzbekistan
- got qualified for apparatus final.
- And finished with 8th Rank
- Finished with all round 43rd ranking
- Finished with all round 44th ranking
- Finished with all round 45th ranking